Love the simplicity of this dish not to mention the taste!! It’s on my table tonight for dinner.
Yep, Cauliflower rice is the “new” rice. No need to add a cheesy sauce to cauliflower any longer, just substitute it in for rice in your favorite dishes.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice:
recipe by: cleanfoodcrush.com modified by eatlivefit.net
Makes about 3 servings
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil, or olive oil + an extra tsp.
- 1 head cauliflower, grated (can buy this already prepped for you in most stores now)
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 3 cups fresh chopped kale
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet and a drizzle of olive oil, garlic, kale and sauté until softened. Add the cauliflower rice, chili flakes and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes, then add the shrimp back to the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes until reheated.